Skillz is excited to announce the Skillz 2018 Indie Ignite Game Developer Competition for independent game studios. This is your opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar eSports market and publish an awesome iOS game on the Skillz platform. All for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE, valued at $50,000.
All games will be judged on game design, player retention (D1 & D7 performance), replayability, volume and compliance with eligibility. Please see the terms and conditions for all judging criteria.
The grand prize winner will receive:
How to enter:
- User acquisition budget of up to $25,000
- Game launch and optimization services provided by Skillz
- Two (2) 2019 GDC Expo Plus Passes
- Extensive publicity by Skillz across multiple marketing channels
- An award trophy
Phase 1 - by Monday December 31, 2018:
- Fill out the official entry form on the right hand side
- New users must sign up for a Developer Console Account
- Fully integrate your game with the Skillz platform & hit the Live stage in Skillz's Developer Console
Phase 2 - by Thursday January 31, 2019:
- Submit your game to the Apple App Store
- Provide the Apple App Store URL in the Skillz Developer Console
Winners will be announced on Monday February 18, 2019.
The competition starts now, so get started. We can't wait to see your games up and running with Skillz.
For full list of prizes and rules, visit the Terms and Conditions.